Emile Henry France Bakeware 11'' Tart Dish, Clay
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Emile Henry France Bakeware 11'' Tart Dish, Clay by Emile Henry at Seasons Cafe Bakery. MPN: EH026080. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR
Product Description & Reviews
Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR ceramic (high resistance), they diffuse the heat evenly, ideal for controlled, natural cooking, and can go directly from the freezer to the hot oven. Our strong glaze protects your dish from scratches and chips, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher without losing its Color. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy Clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Perfect for everything from a rustic fruit tart to a classic quiche, this handsome baker pairs a modern sensibility with Emile Henry time-honored French construction techniques.
11 x 2 x 11.8 inches
15.4 x 7 x 15.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emile Henry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Master Class
mpn: KCMCCB15, ean: 5028250519238,
Bake the perfect crispy round pie! Whether sweet or savoury, this dish features a flat rim for creating a beautiful pie crust and perforations along the base and sides to remove moisture and create a golden-brown, crisp crust! With sloped sides, this...
mpn: ALU-6, ean: 0610877500208,
Use the individual size pan for cakes, desserts, mini entrees and so much more. Beautifully colored aluminum is elegant and stands out at parties and events. You can bake in the oven, Freeze, and microwave all from one pan. The color will not fade wh...
This tart mold is made of high quality Aluminum which makes the product not so heavy as the stainless steel mold but still sturdy enough. And as it is Aluminum, it will not rusted even after many years of use. It is one piece in a whole, the bottom i...
mpn: 5060021849243, ean: 5060021849243,
Make traditional, shallow, rounded base mince pies and jam tarts they way they used to be made!. Can also be used for canapés, tiny quiches or even Yorkshire puddings. Classic design with the latest technology in PFOA-free super slick, non stick cer...